Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TENTH POST - March 10th, 2009, 3:28 am


Got distracted by CHOW (Character of the week) and forgot to post this, here ya go :) 

- Thanks for the great crit btw! ^^ I'll work on her a bit more, I think if I have a better idea of the Queen's design it should help me with the details on Alice's costume as well so have at it ;) (I'm liking the legs on #10 right now)

JASON:
Hawk - I want you to tell me what you like about these costumes. tell me about the character how these costumes/pose/expression help express her. Remember - we see the character - it's made up of what we do - which comes from what we think. so give me some background on the character and what she's like. talk about the costumes in terms of contrast, flow, interest, idea, concept, leading the eye, stopping the eye, speed, repetition, etc. tell me what ones work and what ones don't in your opinion. A lot of times it helps just to verbilize what you're looking at. go through each one. I'll give you a critique after you present it yourself. This realy helps. A lot of times I'll see stuff when I'm talking about pieces. 

these look good - I'm looking forward to your explanation.



No comments:

Post a Comment