Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NINTH POST - February 24th, 2009, 4:02 am


Here's some more Alice, I'll post the King and Queen tomorrow...I need to sleep...


JASON:
#1 - there's something really simple and beautiful about this. the torso is clean and really strong. I also want to see a line or shape on the gloves and boots. 

#2 - I love the line continuing on the leg. the shape on the glove gives variety and I want to see that repeated on the boots.

#3 - the skirt - not as strong as the previous ones - but the shape on the boots is good

#4 - the goggles are great. seem a little unnecissary with the helmet and the band with the one circle is just such a nice shape i'd hate to lose it. the costume is nice

#5 the design on the gloves - this is great! repeat it on the boots and you got something

#6 - those two lines are nice on the skirt - repeat it on the gloves and boots and it'd be stronger than the squares, I think. I'm not sure how I feel about the lines on the wings - could be amazing - try the lines on the gloves and boots, too - something might be overkill - wont know until you try it.

good job. keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment