Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NINETEENTH POST - April 6th, 2009, 1:14 am

Anatomy Adjustments...
I've been revising each of my characters in separate files and I felt that I was losing a bit of the cohesiveness so I lined them back up and worked on them next to eachother. 

Hope you're having a great spring break! ^^

JASON:
it's looking really good. 

- king's glove and alice's boot look really similar, king's right forearm is longer than his left forearm. try experimenting with the shape of the armthing on the king. near the wrist it looks like a tube - maybe come in at an angle and queen's staff things are tangent with her boot - looks like it has tags. but I'm just nit picking here - overall it's really nice. cats feet are looking nice. - I guess you could design the king's gun thing now - unless you're happy with what it is. 

good job. keep it up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment