Monday, October 3, 2011

FIFTH POST - October 15th, 2008, 3:17 am

Midterms are over so I finally get to post these ^^ 

WHITE RABBIT/SPACESHIP UPDATE
I saw that this week's Industrial Design of the Week was Vehicle Interiors and thought it was too good an opportunity to pass up even though I was already working on Alice. So I'm putting her on hold this week to work on the ship.

ALICE UPDATE
Face Variations - I've always gone with the first face that popped into my head so I thought it would be good practice to instead use my original as a base and see if I could come up with something more interesting by changing it around. The variations aren't too extreme but I think I found a few nice combinations. 
Costumes - I figured I'd choose one of these to create variations from. Right now I'm leaning towards the jumper shorts look, especially in #1 and #6 - I like how they remind me of the classic alice apron ^^ 

Anyway, I thought I'd just give you something to look over while I work on the ship this week - As always, I look forward to hearing from you :)

JASON: 
these are great. the controls on the spaceship - a little rough for your style - and the exhaust pipe seemed off center - but i like where it's headed.

the faces - too similar - you need to push it - try drastically different eyes and mouths and noses and relationships of those - you may find one better than you have - maybe not. but it will be educational and it will make for a stronger portfolio piece.

the full body - the helmet looks not like a helmet - just use one line. I've put stars by the ones I like a lot. the shorts just look weird to me. I don't know. I like the full suit or the dress or long shirt or what ever that is. it's very 60s, though - and I like it. I took the liberty of making a few changes - #8 is you #10 with #11's goggles - #9 is you 10s body - with the suit turned to skirt- which I think works nicely. and # 11 is a classic 60's number.

the goggles/glasses add an adventurous flare.

for the most part - these are really amazing.


PEPPS: 

hey, they´re really looking good, i liked number 9 a lot,, i think that in general the short take a way some of the female feeling...while the skirt and the suit add that flavour. at the beginning i didn´t understant she had a helmet...so i guess one line works better for that purpose =).
but they look very nice, and very professional!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment