Monday, October 3, 2011

For future reference and to avoid confusion - my user name on conceptart.org is "-HAWK-"

SECOND POST - October 5th, 2008, 1:46 am

Sorry for the delay, this is a sheet of revisions I made to my Alice in Space-themed silhouettes. I'm still not sure if I pushed them far enough shape-wise but I worked alot on finding poses I liked for them. The ones in grey were the best of my first set of revisions and the black ones are from the most recent set - I tried to loosen up and add more motion to the second set but I'm not sure if I lost too much structure?

Look forward to your feedback :)

Jason's Response:

Hawk - I love it! I really do! They have so much appeal. Now I would put them together in a lineup to see how they do together.
if you want to see a great group of pushed shapes - www.creaturebox.com



No comments:

Post a Comment